What matters is family. I am here to capture those quiet moments, those relationships, those images that you will look back on when all the kiddos are moved out of the house and smile/laugh/cry/insert emotion here. The traditional sit and look happy and be perfect portrait is not me and it is not real, it is not raw. My artistic vision is centered around families being alive, in love and having fun. So if you want to remember those imperfect moments such as your little girly’s hair sticking everywhere but down when she wakes, or your “big man” having a popsicle mustache in the backyard on a hot summer day, or your sweet newborn’s crying face and wrinkly skin, or capturing your son’s cowboy phase or just spending a Sunday morning in bed…whatever is going on in your family now – that is why I am here.
So, finally, the pricing information…currently I offer one all inclusive package for portrait sessions for $1500.
this package includes:
- my time and talent during the shoot as well as any preparations/planning
- post production of the images
- the edited, high resolution digital files (around 40-45 images)
- a flash drive including your gallery of digital images (you have the ability to make & share your own prints).
- A beautiful 5.5″ x 5.5″ complimentary album (pictures coming soon).